Within the project we have planned many interesting events giving a unique opportunity to learn more about integrated urban planning at district level and exchange and network with European local authorities striving to develop in a sustainable and climate-friendly way. The events will not only give you a chance to listen to inspiring presentations but also to discuss your experiences, ideas and plans with other European municipalities actively working on sustainable transport, energy and spatial planning. The major events planned during MULTIPLY implementation include:
- Project partner meetings, during which the partners will exchange on the project activities in their countries and plan further common activities
- National award ceremonies for forerunner and special award-winning cities
- Exchange visits to forerunner cities and thematic workshops
- Targeted workshops for key actors of municipal planning
- Big European Exchange Conference
More information on already organised and planned events may be found in dedicated sections of the website.